As the CFO of Affordable Business Services Inc. I have had the opportunity to expand my knowledge of teaching in the Accounting Field. While I attended Wilmington University and Goldey Beacom College they have enhanced my teaching of Children (for 18 years) and running a successful business (over 20+). As a versatile executive administrator with hands-on experience in diverse industries regarding communicating with internal and external customers and being a proactive person who spends time with employees, encouraging learning while developing programs using both internal and external resources have made my career and myself become an excellent team builder and consultant on personnel issues and organizational development. The knowledge of financial reporting and budgeting has been a large part of how small and midsize companies enhance growth within. While looking into your financials and structure I can customize a plan that will enhance your business structure, so you are able to have a stress-free environment while still building and organizing your company.
While some of my accomplishments through the PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND ORGANIZATIONS have been….
- National Association for Professional Women (NAPW) – Wilmington Chapter President (2018)
- NAPW – 2014 – National Women of the Year in Accounting o National Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) (Present)
- Delaware Chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management (DE-SHRM) – Co-Treasurer, Delaware Chapter (2017)
- State of Delaware Notary Public (Current Notary Authorization) (Present)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Delaware Money School – Delaware Financial Literacy Institute
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB)
- Middletown Chamber of Commerce (Middletown, Delaware Member)
Athena M. Rochonchou
Hi, my name is Athena Rochonchou, and I am a QuickBooks Pro Advisor in Wilmington, DE. Thanks to cloud technology, however, I work with business owners all over the country. I handle their bookkeeping and/or payroll, which allows them to focus on what they do best—growing their businesses.
Over the years of working in various industries during my financial career, I realized I had a real passion for working with small and medium-sized businesses. I cannot tell you how fulfilling it is to be a part of their success! That is why I decided to work exclusively with small and medium-sized businesses this year. As a result, I have developed and streamlined the bookkeeping so that it helps owners make more profit and minimize their taxes.
I was born and raised in Wilmington, DE and lived in Hamilton, NJ. In my mortgage industry experience, I have helped clients all over the country with refinances and purchases. I currently live in Wilmington, DE. I have two beautiful children, a son-in-law, and two precious granddaughters.
Email: [email protected]